My feedback after a month of using novo

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Placid, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Placid

Placid Member

Hey guys, just wanted to make a post explaining my thoughts and opinions on novo and stuff like that.

first off, I wanna talk about the loader. The loader is very secure and I doubt that novo will ever get detected.

Aimbot
    The aimbot section of the cheat is awesome, extremely customizable and you can make it fit your play style and look as legit as possible. I have probably about 40+ hrs just cfging the cheat as it’s so detailed and I want to make the best config for myself.

Triggerbot
    The triggerbot is by far the coolest one I’ve seen, it’s very customizable like all the other features and you can make it look super legit.

Visuals
    Now the visuals on the cheat aren’t as unique as the whole cheat itself, but are still very nice. They’re nothing special and the only thing I would like changed would be some more options with color picker and Chams.

Misc
    Misc section is really cool as well nothing that special.

grenade helper
    Now this part is the coolest I’ve ever seen on any cheat, it’s awesome how you can make your own grenade paths on any map and make it look like you’re a pro and know your smokes, flashes, etc.

Configs
    Now the only thing I don’t like about the configs is that they’re all separate from the main config. I wish the skins config and the grenade helper config were all part of just *one* config that you could load instead of different configs for some sections. I love how the configs are all cloud saved and easy to access and edit.

Accessibility
    Now it would be cooler if the cheat could be a little more user-friendly as when you first use it it’s a bit overwhelming. Like a section on the forum where it goes in-depth on every feature on the cheat and explaining everything thoroughly.

Overall
    Now I would definitely give the cheat a solid 10/10 as it works awesome and just feels really good to use. Might update this thread based on some more thoughts I have and such but yeah, thanks for reading and I hope you guys have an awesome day

ewn, Exoticyx, RFL2003 and 2 others like this.
  2. Flipside

Flipside 140er
    Premium User

Hello, and thx for this nice review. Have fun

3. PCGamer

PCGamer Member

Hey,

Good review, and thanks for posting it!

4. Schniedl

Schniedl Advanced Member
    Advanced Member Friend Premium User

Good review but I just want to tell you that the misc tab has more than looking good

Greets and have fun with Novoline

5. elemeNt

elemeNt Admin
    NovolineHook Crew Administrator

Thanks for your review.

PCGamer likes this.
  6. Adan Carrillo

Adan Carrillo Member

7. CyberKiller

CyberKiller Member

Good Review helpful

8. LunaLunahelp

LunaLunahelp Member

for the config section I think its really unique to be able to have multiple skin configs and multiple nade configs so you arent limited to one playstyle with any given config

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice